Standing With You When Life Turns Legal

We Represent Cleveland Families In Personal Injury Claims

When you or a relative in the Northeast Ohio region suffers an injury in an accident, Myron P. Watson, Attorney at Law, can help cut through the insurance red tape and get you the compensation you need to move forward.

You and your family are unique and deserve representation that is tailored to address your particular situation and concerns. Our office will help you compile the documentation needed to obtain fair compensation. This often includes medical treatment records, lost wages from time off work struggling through recovery and the more inexact measure of what covers pain and suffering.

We manage insurance companies and insurance adjusters communication on your behalf to protect your interests during the process. We will help you pursue a remedy that meets your goals.

Are You Eligible For A Personal Injury Suit?

There are many ways to be injured, some of which can have lifelong implications. If you have been injured in an auto accident, slip-and-fall accident or by a vicious dog bite, you may be eligible for monetary damages. Some examples of eligible injuries include:

  • Back injury and spinal cord damage that may even result in paraplegia or quadriplegia
  • Broken bones and fractures that require multiple surgeries and may never heal properly
  • Traumatic brain injury with symptoms that take time to develop

We will listen to the details of your case and help you determine if your case is eligible for a claim.

Why File Your Claim Now?

In Ohio, you are required to file a claim for your injury within two years of your accident. We can help you prepare your case and get full evaluations of your injury. We work with area professionals to strengthen your case and represent you in negotiations.

How To Start Your Claim

To talk with our lawyer about your injuries and any potential claim or litigation, set up your consultation today. Our offices are conveniently located in Cleveland. You can reach us by email or by phone at 216-800-5333.